Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hi there,

I havn't posted anything for quite along time now. So i was going through youtube and watch Beirut's Postcards From Italy music video. And i was like.. WOW.. I forgot how beautiful this song is. And i just have to post it somewhere. Haha. So here i am.

Seriously, Zach Condon really is one of the most talented musician to me. This song always make me feel.. happy and calm. Haha. Just check it out yourself then you'd understand. It reminds me of someone who i'm deeply in love with but distance separates us. But memories will always remind us of the good times when we were together. :) :)

Gosh i miss playing my uke. And i din't bring it to France. Sigh.. The other day when i was on my way home, i heard someone playing the uke in his garden.. it's spring and it was windy at that time. So yea.. How i wish i have my uke with me. Haha.



So anyway, i also found out that Florence And The Machine made a cover for this song. And my gosh.. it's horrible. I think Beirut is like a million times better than them. Her voice sound so fake. And you can't sense the emotions when she sings it. Zach Condon did it with emotions, they don't. So yea.. The original is so much better.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment