Thursday, March 19, 2009

that night

“I’m on my way. See u guys at bing bing bing”. That’s what nabila messaged me while im on my way to meet them. But instead of heading towards bing, I decided to make a slight detour to tun jugah to check out the the macbook im planning to buy. When I reached there, I was surprised to see nabila. . What a coincidence eh. She too was checking out on macbooks. Then, we met with faez and hazwani. So the four of us were about to go to bing together. But then faez decided to head over to parkson for a while. And of course, hazwani went there with him. Lovers….what do u expect? So yeah, they ditched me and nabila.

So the two of us head over to bing and met amirel there. He was there alone waiting for us. So sad, I know. So after waiting for a while, everyone was there. By the term everyone, I meant our lads only. Amirel, atierah and her sis (sorry trah, I don’t know her name), faez , hazwani, me and nabila. Then trah’s sis left. We chat, bitching and took photos at bing. Cut the story short, we left bing at around 5:00 pm.

Then, me, trah, nabila and hazwani went to nabila’s house for a bbq party while Amirel and faez went shopping for the stuffs needed for the party. I’m not sure whether we can call it a party. Hahaha.. Before the party started, nabila had to go to the spring to get her macbook which she had booked earlier. Yup, she brought me along with her. She just love to see me suffer I guess. From her facial expression, I can tell that she’s so happy to get her beloved macbook. HAH! I’ll be getting mine soon too…hopefully.

We arrived at her house at around 8:00 pm. then, the whole thing started. amirel arrived with his girl later. hm..we sat under the starry night. yep, perfect moment. and to spend it with ur closest friend..its just..WOW! haha. i dont know how to explain it actually. but its just great. the perfect night i guess.

10:30pm, i went home, but i dont feel like i wanna leave yet. those kind of night dont come every day u know.hahaha its just soo memorable.

so if ur reading this amirel, please come back again. who knows, the next time we meet again we'll be having bbq party by the seaside.hahaha.

-tara-

No comments:

Post a Comment