Thursday, April 23, 2009

great heavens, ive been tagged

Upload your fave picture and answer the question below.

Why did you choose the photo?
Erm..becuase me and my pals were so happy at that time.

When was the last time you ate pizza?
Forgot, im guessing about month ago.


The last song you've listened to
Two Receivers, klaxons. aaah...such a nice song


What are you doing besides answering this tag?
Chatting with my friends

Besides your own name, how do you like people to call you?
hahaha, fifi, catman fiq, blahblahblah..

Tag 6 person, the following questions are related to them.
1) nabila
2) wani
3) niraaj, aka tambi
4) stans the gay lord
5) nabil
6) trah

Who is number 1?
- nabila, my best friend, my crap buddy. haha

No.3 has a relationship with?
-stans the gay lord, or is it jaya? i dont know man...

Say something about number 5.
- someone who lives life the way he wants it.

How about number 4?
- not a very straight guy..hopefuly u get my point.

Who is number 2?
- a kook. hahhaha jk wani. someone who provides me with great songs. hahaaha

Say something to number 6.
- trah, u freak! get a life man. hahha. jk please dont kill me k.

2 comments:

  1. Oh...calling other people gay when ur not so straight urself.look at the picture u uploaded.the very same one which lead me to my revelation.

    ReplyDelete